Next week will start the greatest .NET conference and exhibition of the year 2010. Today we would like to introduce you with this upcoming event.
This year DevConnection back in Las Vegas, Nevada at November 1-4, 2010.
DevConnections provides comprehensive information how to develop applications with the Microsoft stack – .NET framework, Visual Studio, Azure, Windows Server, Office, SharePoint, SQL Sever, Mobile, and beyond.
The official web of the conference is www.devconnections.com.
The key-speakers are:
Dave Mendlen, Microsoft – Senior Director, Developer Platform and Tools.
Scott Guthrie, Microsoft – Corporate Vice President, .NET Developer Platform.
Quentin Clark, Microsoft – General Manager of the Database Engines Group for Microsoft SQL Server.
Joe Belfiore, Microsoft – Corporate Vice President, Windows Phone Program Management.
Shaun Walker, DotNetNuke Corp.
Mark Minasi, Minasi Research and Development.
Steven Fox, Microsoft – Sr. Technical Evangelist.
The Connections events are:
ASP.NET Connections – The topics will include:
- ASP.NET MVC for Web Form Programmers,
- Getting the most out of jQuery,
- SEO and why you should care,
- ASP.NET Tips and Tricks,
- What’s New in ASP.NET Web Forms?
- Building Web Services with WCF,
- Using jQuery Client Templates to Increase Productivity.
Visual Studio Connections – With the release of Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0, development on the .NET platform is coming of age. The Visual Studio Connections conference reflects that maturity by focusing on what it takes to leverage the powerful technologies and tools of .NET 4.0 in the context of your application to maximize productivity and quality.
Silverlight Connections – The topics will include:
- Silverlight Architecture Patterns and Best Practices,
- Securing Silverlight Applications,
- Working with WCF RIA Services,
- Expression Blend Techniques for Developers,
- Learn Better Techniques for Data Access with Silverlight,
- New Silverlight 4 Features for Line of Business Applications,
- Media and Animation Features.
SQL Server Connections – SQL Server Connections will explore the new features of SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 R2 and focus on showing you how to get the most out of existing SQL Server installations as you face ever-increasing demands for performance and availability.
SharePoint Connections – SharePoint Connections brings the experts and the community together, with three days and over 50 sessions for IT professionals and developers as well as no-code solutions for business managers using SharePoint 2010.
DotNetNuke Connections – The topics will include:
- DotNetNuke for Mobile Applications,
- Secure Module Development,
- Super Stylesheets,
- DotNetNuke 5 Administration: Tips and Tricks,
- Deploying DotNetNuke Websites As a Complete Solution.
Microsoft Exchange Connections – Messaging and collaboration technologies move at a dizzying pace. Microsoft and its ecosystem partners are continually releasing new software, hardware, procedures, and updates that make the world of unified communications ever more complicated.
Windows Connections – today’s IT professionals are being asked to do more, with less, and we want to help. We are assembling our most diverse and business-focused group of technology experts ever, to bring you the answers to your technology questions.