The brightest tech businesses from Europe came to Seattle
Seattle Tech Days has gathered innovators, entrepreneurs, business, government, and municipal executives to tell US businesses about the latest technology successes and innovative achievements from Europe.
Among speakers were Google’s and Microsoft’s executives, a lot of participants from Amazon and Microsoft.
SoftElegance’s VP, Andy Starzhinsky, was the moderator of Big Data panel, speaking about new technologies with other leaders, like AOL, etc.
Mentions in the media about Seattle Tech Days:
- What Google Travel has that Expedia doesn’t — an expert opinion from Google’s, Microsoft’s, and more senior executives
- Big Data in Ukraine, market overview — an overview of “Big Data, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence” panel discussion at one of the most popular Ukrainian online media NV.ua
- Is Ukraine the answer to Seattle’s tech employment crunch? — an overview of Ukrainian custom software development outsourcing market for the Seattle’s audience
- Three things big data experts think non-tech companies need to know — an expert opinion about “Big Data, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence” panel discussion
- The future of Ukrainian IT market the report about Seattle Tech Days at the online media delo.ua
It was great! Seattle, see you next time!